FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Export Settings

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie Sinclair
Video Export Settings
on Apr 4, 2017 at 2:22:14 pm

Good morning everyone and thank you in advance to whoever can help me with this. I am curious on how to set up my project in adobe premiere to have space at the top and bottom of the video to add a photo/graphic design image. I attached two photos that show an example of the effect I am trying to produce. Thank you, I look forward to hearing your answers.

Quality over Quantity

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Video Export Settings
on Apr 4, 2017 at 2:58:28 pm

That kind of stuff is done on the web site. Make a standard-dimension video, put stills above & below it. It has nothing to do with the video editor.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jamie Sinclair
on Apr 5, 2017 at 2:47:55 am

Oh wow, I had no clue. Do you know of any sites that provides that service?

Quality over Quantity

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Apr 5, 2017 at 9:47:25 pm

And you can - if you really want to - make a custom sequence. You can make it any size/dimension you want. When making a new sequence, go to Settings and adjust the frame size.You could do 1920 x 2000 if you want. That would give you room top and bottom for your graphics.
TC

Return to posts index

Jamie Sinclair
on Apr 5, 2017 at 10:19:54 pm

Thank you soo much for the answer. I was thinking about doing that but I tried editing a sequence and I can't increase the height to 2000. It's kind of frustrating.

Quality over Quantity

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Apr 6, 2017 at 1:11:44 am

You would have to use the custom settings in Premiere like 1200 X 1200 and place the images at the top and bottom of the composition. It can be done easy enough in Premiere Pro. It can also be done with web design software. Having said that do you need a website?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]