FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing Master Audio track in sequence and Audio Mixer

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Hency
Missing Master Audio track in sequence and Audio Mixer
on Mar 24, 2017 at 12:59:42 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to pin down why my Master Audio track in any sequence I generate along with in the Audio Mixer is not showing up? I'm using Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 on an iMac running OS X Yosemite, 3.5GHz Core i5, 32GB ram, and an AMD Radeon R9 M295X. I'm hoping this is a simple check this box and voila that i've simply been overlooking. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Missing Master Audio track in sequence and Audio Mixer
on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:54:34 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:56:41 pm

When you export, are you exporting video AND audio?

Sometimes no-brainer stuff like that can be overlooked.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jason Hency
on Mar 24, 2017 at 3:37:03 pm

This isn't happening at export this when I'm working in a project. See the images below, there should be a master audio track in both the sequence panel and the audio mixer panel and there isn't. I'm trying to figure out how to get it back.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:20:27 pm

Oh, you just can't SEE the master track. On the right side of the timeline, there's a damned-near-impossible-to-see slider. Play with it & the master track becomes visible.
Actually, there are two sliders -- one for video tracks & one for audio tracks.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer

Return to posts index

Jason Hency
on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:33:46 pm

Nope that's not it either, I had checked that before posting the first time. If you look at the images the master audio track simply are not there. I've tried generating a new sequence the since normally when you first create one Master Audio is part of the tracks automatically generated but their are none for any flavor of sequence I create. Is this something specific to an iMac? My previous edit machine, which was an HP Z820, always generated a Master Audio track both in any sequence and in the audio mixer. But for some reason it's not with this iMac. I was recently relocated from one office to another so I don't access to the HP workstation anymore, btw.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 25, 2017 at 12:55:14 am

Sorry, can't answer. I'm on windows for PP. MAC may be different. No clue in this case.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
on Mar 25, 2017 at 1:51:07 am

Your picture is of the "Audio Clip Mixer" and not the "Audio Track Mixer." Go to top menu / Window and down to Audio Track Mixer and select it. You should now see your A1,A2,A3 & a Master Track.

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

Jason Hency
on Mar 27, 2017 at 12:39:48 pm

Hah! Awesome, I knew it was something stupidly simple but could not figure out what I was missing. Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]