FORUMS: list search recent posts

Very strange: renamed 40 audio tracks to organize - names randomly disappear. WATCH THE VIDEO YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Moore
Very strange: renamed 40 audio tracks to organize - names randomly disappear. WATCH THE VIDEO YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!
on Mar 20, 2017 at 9:42:13 pm
Last Edited By Jason Moore on Apr 21, 2017 at 7:26:35 pm

I added 40 audio tracks and named each one. Randomly, many names simply disappear. I clicked "save changes to this workspace" but that did not correct the problem. I don't know what is causing this nor can I fix it. Every time I go back and re-re-name the clips, if I click away from the timeline and then come back, or go from full screen to 'normal', names are missing. Very random, very weird, very disturbing. What am I missing here?

UPDATE & EDIT: this problem still persists and I have made a video to show it: Watch me create a new sequence, name 5 audio tracks "Dialog", make one click away to another window, return to the sequence, and 4 of the 5 tracks have "lost" their names. Is nobody else experiencing this?

Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqq8ml25d6v9jq5/Track%20names%20disappear.mov?dl=...

Freelance director of commercials, film, television and a professor at Brooklyn College, New York

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]