FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issue relinking new final color clips to original sequence

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Mullen
Issue relinking new final color clips to original sequence
on Mar 18, 2017 at 6:45:06 pm

Using: Resolve 12.5 Studio, Premiere Pro CC 2017, MacOSX 10.10.5

I'm having an issue relinking media from Resolve. We shot 4096x2160 MXFs on the FS7. I brought the raw footage into Premiere and synced audio, creating new merge clips, then cut with those. Once picture locked, I exported an XML, brought it into Resolve (no issues) and did final color. I need to export clips to go back to Premiere as my final project needs titles created in Premiere as well as some warp stabilization. So I created 4096x2160 DNxHR444 MXFs from my Resolve timeline and went to relink.

So I have my sequence with all my video offline. When I tried to link my new media, the link media window wouldn't automatically relink so I had to manually chose each file. Everything goes through and my sequence pops up.

About half of the clips in the timeline have the danger stripes indicating they don't have enough media to complete the edit. I have no idea why, I don't have any slo-mo in the project and the only effect I used outside of some transitions and titles is warp stabilizer, but all of the warp clips came in just fine. The danger stripe clips are seemingly random spread out through the sequence. Obviously the exports from Resolve are trimmed, but the edit plays perfectly in Resolve so it should have exactly the right number of frames for each clip in the timeline.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]