FORUMS: list search recent posts

Preview showing merged segments

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bogdan Scurtu
Preview showing merged segments
on Mar 16, 2017 at 6:43:13 pm

Hi,

I have imported multiple segments from same camera into my project. These are from the same camera and named for example "blabla_01" "blabla_02" etc.

I am trying to view each segment in the source monitor (double clicking the file i want to view so i can select in/out to drop on my timeline). When i do so the source monitor somehow combines all of them and instead of showing me just that short segment it shows me all segments combine in one video. (so instead of the time showing "00:00 - 00:05" it shows "00:20-00:25", or wherever that segment would be in the entire recording).

Can someone tell me how to change this so that i can just view them one by one as different videos?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Preview showing merged segments
on Mar 16, 2017 at 9:59:20 pm

Are you clicking on timelines or the individual clips?
And what's a "segment"? It makes no sense.

ARE

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Bogdan Scurtu
on Mar 16, 2017 at 10:52:43 pm

I am double clicking in the project panel on a video file (for example "blabla_01") so that it opens that video in the source monitor. By segment i mean a video file "blabla_01" then camera stopped recording and started again and saved it as "blabla_02". But instead of showing me that individual video in the source monitor it somehow merges all of them an considers it a continuous recording.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 17, 2017 at 4:44:46 pm

What steps have you taken so far to fix this?

It could be a simple as turning your machine off for the night.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]