FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro CC2017 4K VR Black dotted line

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Juan Carlos Yarza
Premiere Pro CC2017 4K VR Black dotted line
on Mar 16, 2017 at 5:08:53 pm

Hello, I have a huge problem that has not been resolved in the past 3 weeks, I do not know where else to look, there is no information in the web about it...

I am working in a 4K 360 video for a client, everything workout well except for the fact that there is a Black dotted line in the wrap up of the monoscopic view when viewed in GEAR VR (it shows in both Samsung S7 and S7 Edge) but not visible at all on youtube and the gopro VR viewer that comes with Autopano Video Pro.

To me, it looks like antialising or quality, maybe?, but I have exported over 10 tests to check out if the line is removed, changing premiere export settings, using Mettle Rotate Sphere to change the position of the "wrapup" (I am not sure how to call it) but the line is still there.

We shot with a Samsung Gear 360 camera, and one shot with the A7s II, stitched in Kolor Autopano Video Pro, and edit with Premiere Pro CC 2015.4, and CC 2017.

I am including pictures of the line inside Gear VR and a Samsung S7 Edge.

img_01891x.jpg

img_01901x.jpg

Return to posts index

Michael Foster
Re: Premiere Pro CC2017 4K VR Black dotted line
on Mar 20, 2017 at 7:59:18 pm

You're way ahead of the curb with 360 videos man. It's beyond me and honestly, I'd isolate the issue and take it up with whoever does the manufacturing. It's obviously a technical/hardware issue.

It's probably not showing up on youtube due to compression, maybe the same thing for the autoplayer? Sometimes details can get a little blurred out or covered up when software compresses the playback.

If it shows up in your final platform, after a series of different exports, then I'd try doing another shoot and seeing if you could replicate the problem, again to isolate it and present it to the manufacturer.

-Foster

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]