FORUMS: list search recent posts

Why do the icons at the bottom of my project panel disappear when there are lots of items?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Sonberg
Why do the icons at the bottom of my project panel disappear when there are lots of items?
on Mar 16, 2017 at 1:30:17 am

So this is very annoying and I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I have no idea how to search for the answer online. I keep getting results that are not accurate to my problem.

The deal is, my icons that reside at the bottom and top of the project panel disappear when I have enough items to require scrolling. I'd like those items to be anchored to the top and bottom while I scroll through my items within that panel.

Hoping someone can give me the heads up on this "duh" kinda fix.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
Re: Why do the icons at the bottom of my project panel disappear when there are lots of items?
on Mar 16, 2017 at 11:21:20 am

At least you can still scroll! I have the same problem (one of those problems that Adobe can't "fix" because it only affects a few people so it must be the graphics card, grrrrr).

What I do as a workaround (that doesn't always work) is I keep my Project panel ungrouped so I can resize it. When those icons disappear I just resize the project panel and they'll appear. I wish it would work for the scrollbar! I have the same problem with cc2015.4 but at least they always reappear, along with the scrollbar, when I resize the Project panel.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]