FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video looks different on different devices

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lutalo Jonathan
Video looks different on different devices
on Mar 14, 2017 at 9:25:47 pm

Hello am Jonathan I've been working on my first video I edited it using led screen via hdmi. It was looking great.
And I rendered it in full HD 1080p 29.7frames per second. So after watching the video on different devices it looked different. It looked perfect on my Android phone and it looked faded on both my laptop and numerous flat LCD monitors. What Cud be causing this please help

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Video looks different on different devices
on Mar 14, 2017 at 10:58:48 pm

I suggest you take ANY video and transcode it to play on a few different devices. Notice what you see.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Lutalo Jonathan
on Mar 14, 2017 at 11:04:50 pm

Thanks for the advice. So what is transcoding and where do I find it. I use premier Pro cc.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Mar 14, 2017 at 11:39:55 pm

Walk into Best Buy, or Target...and look at the wall of TVs. Typically they are all playing the same content. You'll notice that most of them show a different color than the others. This is normal. You can't control what your footage looks like on various devices. What I have on my TV isn't what my mom has on hers, they look different. All you can do is make sure it looks good on a good, calibrated monitor..after that, it's in the wild and you can't control it.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]