FORUMS: list search recent posts

Merging 'Merged' CLIP's - Video to Audio sync issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yoav Roth
Merging 'Merged' CLIP's - Video to Audio sync issue
on Mar 5, 2017 at 11:03:29 pm

Maybe im doing it the wrong way but...

I am working on a short film and i need to sync the video with the audio tracks. audio channels are separated to different files - four channels mean four audio files. the automatic sync option didnt work for me so im syncing it manually.
Now - in order to save myself some time i pre-merged all those separated audio channels to 1 merged audio file. just so i wont have to drag each channel by itself and stack them one at a time on the timeline. so now ive got all those video files synced to those 'merged' audio tracks and i wanna merged them all together so ill have one merged file which has a video track and all those audio tracks... but NOOOO - the Merge clips is grayed out.

so i played around a little bit and i assume i can merge separated clips just fine, but once i try to merge video clip to a merged stack of audio tracks i cant (?!?!)

i dont want to use the Subsequence option since im going to need all of those audio tracks IN the timeline when i pass the project on to the Audio guys.

ANY IDEAS?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]