FORUMS: list search recent posts

I need to export an MXF with 14 audio channels ,could you give me a hand please?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joy Kawk
I need to export an MXF with 14 audio channels ,could you give me a hand please?
on Feb 27, 2017 at 6:21:35 am

Hello guys, I need to export an MXF with 14 sudio channels vis premiere CS6. But in the audio setting tab there are only mono, stereo, 8 channels and 16 channels for me to select from. Could someone help me with this please?👻👻👻

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: I need to export an MXF with 14 audio channels ,could you give me a hand please?
on Feb 27, 2017 at 7:40:11 am

Depending on the format that audio track selection could be a specced restriction. Can you leave two channels empty?

Return to posts index

Joy Kawk
Re: I need to export an MXF with 14 audio channels ,could you give me a hand please?
on Feb 27, 2017 at 9:22:01 am

THANKS a lot(so happy that you answered to this post!) That didn't work, I even delete audio track 15 and 16,but the output file still got 16 audio channels....
As to format, in the export setting panel, there were severl formats for me to choose from but only one option called "MXF OP1a" is MXF related......QAQ

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
on Feb 27, 2017 at 10:01:06 am

MXF OP1a has a bunch of different codecs and you should know what you choose for export because they have different specifications for audio tracks. That said you can't export only 14 tracks out of CS6. You'll need CC.

[Joy Kawk] "That didn't work, I even delete audio track 15 and 16,but the output file still got 16 audio channels...."

Can you deliver a file that has 16 audio tracks but the last two are empty?

Return to posts index

Joy Kawk
on Feb 27, 2017 at 3:12:14 pm

THANKS! Can not tell you how much I appreiciate your comments. I turned to Prermiere CC and I managed to export my 14-audio video now! ;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]