FORUMS: list search recent posts

No audio from multi-cam clip in Source window, nor in Timeline window, but works in a Sequence (PP cc 2017)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elias Gwinn
No audio from multi-cam clip in Source window, nor in Timeline window, but works in a Sequence (PP cc 2017)
on Feb 27, 2017 at 5:03:58 am

THE PROBLEM: the audio of multi-cam clips isn't coming out of my audio hardware interface, EVEN THOUGH the meters show activity. Specifically:

- When adjusting a multi-cam clip in the Source window, there's no audio (again, I can see audio in the meter). When I drop that clip into a sequence, I can hear the audio from that multi-cam clip.

- When adjusting a multi-cam clip in the Timeline, there's no audio (again, I can see audio in the meter). When I drop that clip into a sequence, I can hear the audio from that multi-cam clip.

- I CAN hear the audio from normal video clips (NOT multi-cam) playing in the Source window

- When I switch the audio hardware from my interface (see below) to the Mac Pro's 'Built-In Line Output', everything works as expected.

My audio interface is a MOTU 828 Hybrid mk3. I send all my computer's audio out the TOSLINK output. I have no problems with any other source - only when viewing multi-cam clips in the Source window and the Timeline. Again, the meters indicate there should be sound, and those same multi-cam clips play audio fine when in my sequence.

I tried experimenting with 'Output Mapping' in PP's 'Audio Hardware' settings panel. Nothing I tried fixed it.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Elias Gwinn
Re: No audio from multi-cam clip in Source window, nor in Timeline window, but works in a Sequence (PP cc 2017)
on Feb 27, 2017 at 6:15:46 pm

Anybody have any ideas what the problem might be??

Many thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]