FORUMS: list search recent posts

CC 2017 black frames appears at the end of warp stabilized clip and crashes the render.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bartosz Smoleń
CC 2017 black frames appears at the end of warp stabilized clip and crashes the render.
on Feb 27, 2017 at 2:02:22 am

Hi there,
my problem is that sometimes when i use warp stabilizer on the clip it makes the last few frames black (even if theres another video on top of the one i stabilized the black frames are visible) and when i want to render the film it gets error when it comes to the place with black frames. Anny idea what might it be?

Im running win 10 pro i7 6700 geforce 1060

Return to posts index

Peter Garaway
Re: CC 2017 black frames appears at the end of warp stabilized clip and crashes the render.
on Feb 27, 2017 at 5:11:27 pm

Hello Bartosz,

A few questions:

1. Do you have any other effects applied to the clip that you're trying to stabilize?
2. What type of media are you using?
3. What are your sequence settings?
4. What is the error message you're receiving?

Things you can try:
1. Create another sequence with the clip that needs to be stabilized, apply the Warp Stabilizer effect and if successful copy and paste it to your main sequence.
2. Disable CUDA to see if that resolves the issue.

Let us know if any of those suggestions work.

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Bartosz Smoleń
Re: CC 2017 black frames appears at the end of warp stabilized clip and crashes the render.
on Feb 27, 2017 at 11:05:21 pm

Hi, Peter
thanks for response but i hoped that theres some patch i didn't know about to fix it cause it gets really anoying while working on some long projects. But to answer your Qs:

1. Do you have any other effects applied to the clip that you're trying to stabilize?
Nope, sometimes cllips are nested cause i have 50fps clip on 25 fps timeline (1080p)
2. What type of media are you using?
Clips from Canon 6D before and now clips from son a7sII (same issue now and than i think it started while updated to CC2016)
3. What are your sequence settings?
1080 25p sxuare pixels (i dont remember if its HDTV or DSLR one)
4. What is the error message you're receiving?
I'll check it ASAP (when it hits me again) and post what i found but i think its just Error compiling movie/unknown error thing.

1. Create another sequence with the clip that needs to be stabilized, apply the Warp Stabilizer effect and if successful copy and paste it to your main sequence.
I'll try it but i think it's not a way to do this while im having dozens of clips on the timeline that are needed to be stabilised
2. Disable CUDA to see if that resolves the issue.
I've already tried that and it doesn't help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]