FORUMS: list search recent posts

Disaster after losing all data on HD - Trying to link Relink files after recovery

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Sonberg
Disaster after losing all data on HD - Trying to link Relink files after recovery
on Feb 22, 2017 at 4:38:34 am

I need some help here from someone who might have a smart way to accomplish this.

I lost all my files to several big PPro projects. I was able to recover many if not all of the files using Data Rescue, however they no longer contain any of the original filenames or lengths, nor folder structure. I'm trying to come up with a way to quickly match these files back together somehow without having to track down individual 2000 files per project. I imagine this might take a little back and forth if anyone is willing to work with me. Oh yeah, and I have a project that I need to deliver before the end of the month.

Files are .mxf shot with Canon XF11 if that helps at all.
PPro CC on Win10

Return to posts index

Lizzy Smith
Re: Disaster after losing all data on HD - Trying to link Relink files after recovery
on Mar 15, 2017 at 8:33:42 am

As there are a number of data recovery tools available, which allows the user to recover their lost data but from the huge range of data recovery tools, there are only few software available which recover lost files in their original format and file name. I have a great experience with Stellar Windows data recovery software, which worked for me perfectly and gave me my all files back their original name.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]