FORUMS: list search recent posts

From in point, is there an easy way to set a duration forward to set an out point

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ileana Gonzales
From in point, is there an easy way to set a duration forward to set an out point
on Feb 5, 2017 at 2:00:04 am

I just switched over to Premiere CC and am just learning the different nuances of the shortcuts compared to those in other NLEs. One thing I cannot figure out is how to plus forward a duration from the in point in the preview/clip viewer. Especially when working with a long clip this is a big time saver. HOW do I do it in PPCC?
I'm used to hitting I and then the + key and typing in the duration, hitting Enter and then it goes directly to that location. Can someone clue me in on what you need to do? Thanks in advance. I HATE using the mouse.

Return to posts index

Trevor Asquerthian
Re: From in point, is there an easy way to set a duration forward to set an out point
on Feb 5, 2017 at 10:04:24 am

'Tab' (to move to TC entry) then + xx

http://www.Adobe.com/go/wish for feature requests

Return to posts index

Ileana Gonzales
Re: From in point, is there an easy way to set a duration forward to set an out point
on Feb 5, 2017 at 10:53:42 pm

Thanks everyone.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Feb 5, 2017 at 8:58:42 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Feb 6, 2017 at 12:50:15 am

[Ileana Gonzales] "I'm used to hitting I and then the + key and typing in the duration, hitting Enter and then it goes directly to that location. Can someone clue me in on what you need to do?"

Easy -- make sure you have the timeline viewer selected. Do the same thing you've been doing. How 'bout that?
Okay, you have to hit the o key, but hey.....

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]