FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro 2017, fuzzy clips?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Laurence Loz
Premiere Pro 2017, fuzzy clips?
on Jan 29, 2017 at 9:24:01 pm
Last Edited By Laurence Loz on Jan 29, 2017 at 9:38:22 pm

strange problem I never experienced in 2016, working on a nested clip and after some edits the clip goes all fuzzy, like its playing back in 1/4 res but its not, any ideas??

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Premiere Pro 2017, fuzzy clips?
on Jan 30, 2017 at 2:02:53 am
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Jan 30, 2017 at 2:05:49 am

Based on all the WONDERFUL, useful diagnostic information you so thoughtfully supplied, here's my best guess:

Your machine doesn't like you any more. You did something to make it angry. To atone, I recommend getting it flowers and taking it out to dinner at a nice restaurant, then apologizing profusely. Perhaps your machine will forgive you and start working again.

Hey, it's just as good as any other explanation right now, based on what we know.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Laurence Loz
on Jan 30, 2017 at 2:04:13 pm

😆 That made my day!

sorry I realise that was a pretty vague post!
so basically with out boring you with the details pc specs are more than adequate and its premiere 2017.0.1 v11.

so I had a 4k clip from my sony put it into my 1080 timeline, resized- fine, nested clip- fine, then I add warp stabilizer- fine... then with out warning the clip turns to mush, the nested clip beneath it plays back fine but the last nested clip is mush. ..

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Jan 30, 2017 at 3:33:03 pm

I'd warp stabilize the clip separately. Weird things happen when other things are applied to warp stabilized footage.

Just to avoid the grief, most people I know warp stabilize footage in its own timeline, IMMEDIATELY export in a good production codec and reimport for further use.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
on Jan 31, 2017 at 8:59:38 pm

What Dave said. I always render out Warp Stabilized stuff and use the rendered file.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]