FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Media Encoder Not Installed - when trying to queue from Premiere CC

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steven dileo
Adobe Media Encoder Not Installed - when trying to queue from Premiere CC
on Dec 27, 2016 at 11:49:00 am

I've done a lot of research and this seems to be a fairly common problem, but from all the little tricks i've read none of worked for me. The only thing I haven't tried is re-installing, but I would rather save that as a very very last ditch effort due to my vast amount of plugins, I would almost rather not have the ability to queue. Anyways, I noticed in one post someone mentioned making a Premiere shortcut in the dynamiclink folder, I did that but noticed there wasn't any mediaencoder shortcut in there? I'm not sure if that could be part of the problem, but I wouldn't know what to name it to if that was the problem. My premiere folder is named "Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3" and encoder is "Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015"

If anyone has any other ideas I might have missed whilst running around from various threads trying to find any answer I would love to hear any ideas out there! :)

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
Re: Adobe Media Encoder Not Installed - when trying to queue from Premiere CC
on Dec 27, 2016 at 6:47:06 pm

If you updated from Premiere Pro cc 2015 to cc 2015.3 but didn't update Media Encoder, as far as Premiere Pro is concerned you don't have Media Encoder installed.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]