FORUMS: list search recent posts

MCC file 708 issues

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Sacci
MCC file 708 issues
on Nov 30, 2016 at 5:59:00 pm

1) I have one system that when I import an mcc file and then place it on the timeline it only has one track and it is the 608 captions. If I use another computer the file is fine. I have tried it with PP 2015.3 and 2017. This is a new problem with this system that popped up last week. It was working fine. System is a Mac Pro 10.10.5.

2) All system, CC versions going back to at least 2015. When I bring in the mcc file, the 608 display correctly but all the 708 captions are push to left instead of the center. Even if I wanted to go through and change each field it goes crazy when I choose center. Lines drop off or get vertical gaps between lines and then there is no getting back to the start. You have to delete the mcc file in the project and reimport.

Any suggests. Unfortunately Adobe is CC is getting flaky with each release. New features are great but full functioning is better.

Return to posts index

Alan Lloyd
Re: MCC file 708 issues
on Nov 30, 2016 at 9:41:35 pm

From what you describe, it sounds more machine-specific.

"...when I import an mcc file and then place it on the timeline it only has one track and it is the 608 captions. If I use another computer the file is fine."

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: MCC file 708 issues
on Nov 30, 2016 at 9:50:08 pm

Of course it is, I'm hoping someone has insight on how to fix it on that system.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]