FORUMS: list search recent posts

H264 exporting issue in premiere 2017

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
payman naderi
H264 exporting issue in premiere 2017
on Nov 28, 2016 at 12:32:01 am

hi guys

im trying to export a project on premiere 2017 with H264 codec,but it crash in 100% or almost finishing the rendering.
the final export after hang and crash is not playable and also the sound track is separate.i export hundreds of movie with this format,but i don't know what happened in this days my premiere become crazy.i didn't change any setting.
im in a bad situation.pleas anyone can help me.

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: H264 exporting issue in premiere 2017
on Nov 28, 2016 at 12:46:32 am

total guess, maybe ram issue. try rendering out to an intermediate high quality codec like dnxhr or prores 422hq. then render h.264 from that.

by chance, any PNG's in sequence? or warp stabilizers, denoising etc?
did you do the obligatory don't update premiere halfway through a project?
or at least import old project into new one and delete all media cache, conforms, peak files etc.
turn off cuda acceleration?

Return to posts index

payman naderi
on Nov 28, 2016 at 2:18:59 am

actually its a wedding project,
its full of slow motions fast motions warp stabilizing and many lumetry effects and also denoising.
its usual for me to make projects like this and i have never had any problem.just in this one and previous project i had problems.i always make some clips like dance clip,photo clip etc and separate export them with QuickTime photo-JPEG,
and then again i add them to main project in their desire order.
always everything was ok.and i update to pro 2017 very normal without any error.
and i use a
asus g53sx
core i7
16gig ram
gforce 560m 2GB
this time i queue to adobe media encoder 2017 and project is exporting,i dont know what happen at the end.

Return to posts index

David Weldon
on Dec 2, 2016 at 2:53:27 am

I am also having the same problem.

Footage is R3D 5K native on a 1920x1080p timeline. Mix of PNG files laid over top. Crashes constantly on export.

Computer
HP Z840 Workstation
Windows 7 (64bit)
64GB of RAM
NVIDIA K5200

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
on Dec 6, 2016 at 3:33:03 am

did you resize the PNG's to the sequence size prior to importing. if you don't, it could hit a memory crash.
some people have also reported setting paging file to 100GB prevents memory crash. or premiere's preferences from performance to memory.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
on Dec 6, 2016 at 10:48:36 pm

When exporting short clips for inclusion in final edit, try the DNxHD option in Premiere, which is an .mxf file. Excellent quality, and no problems. I would not be using QuickTime Photo JPEG in this day and age. DNxHD is a great intermediate codec.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]