FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ghost audio appears in sequence

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gordon Lamont
Ghost audio appears in sequence
on Nov 25, 2016 at 9:58:06 am

2016cc
I have a sequence where the audio plays perfectly.
When I insert that sequence into my master compilation sequence (or anywhere on a blank section of timeline) a ghost voice can be heard for about 1 second over the actual audio.
If I double click in the master compilation sequence to go into the original sequence the ghost voice is not there but it is still there in the master compilation sequence.

I've tried rendering, restarting, exporting but it is always there in the compilation and not in the original.

Anyone ever come across such a thing?

Thanks

G

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IV
Re: Ghost audio appears in sequence
on Nov 25, 2016 at 5:39:54 pm

Is the voice part of the original sequence? Maybe it is pasting it on a stray audio track when you bring it in. Scroll down the tracks in the timeline to see if it added some new ones when pasting.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
on Nov 26, 2016 at 4:45:57 am

Try inserting a slug of tone audio and mute it under any gaps in your audio tracks. This should stop the ghosting audio.

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

Gordon Lamont
on Nov 26, 2016 at 9:27:48 am

Thank you Andy for the suggestion. It actually turned out to be a fade in the original sequence. Deleting this removed the ghost voice. Re-instating the fade brought the voice back! Nothing underneath to allow the voice to be generated. Weird...
But thanks again for taking the trouble to help.
G

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]