FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere pro render problem

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anais Cappe
Premiere pro render problem
on Oct 25, 2016 at 1:52:44 pm

Hi there, I have a rendering problem on premiere and I wanted to know if someone could help me with it.

Basically, I can't render a video editing on premiere that I made for a short movie. Everytimes I try to, it gets stuck while looking for the audio previews of the songs of my project, even before the real render starts.
Well, these songs are probably causing the problem but I can't just delete them.
To give you some information, some of them are wav files and others mp3 (24/32 bits, 44kHz, stereo). Plus, I added few different effects on each like EQ, reverb or lowpass.
Maybe it's because of all those effects that I added..But here again, I would like to avoid deleting any stuffs and find another solution if it's possible.

So did some of you encounter the same problem and found a solution other than just delete the whole thing? If yes, please tell me because I don't really know what to do.

By the way, I'm using the last update of premiere pro (premiere pro CC 2015.4). My video footages where taken from a Canon 5D (.mov, 1920x1080, 25 i/s). And my render settings are H.264, audio AAC, 48 kHZ, stereo.

I tried using both premiere pro itself and media encoder to render my project but I get the same problem on both. Tell me if you need more information.

Thank you !

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Premiere pro render problem
on Oct 25, 2016 at 4:06:15 pm

Hi,

I've seen others say that MP3 files can be an issue for Premiere, might help to first convert them to .wav 48k to match video project. Could use Audition if you have it.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Oct 25, 2016 at 5:24:13 pm

Mp3 files seen to be a bad choice for use in PP. Your case is another bit of evidence of their unreliability. I think your best bet will be to use Audition to convert them to 48kHz wav files, 16 or 24 bits, mono or stereo.

Mp3 problems seem to manifest themselves at the worst possible time -- at export. It's really aggravating. That's why I always advise against using them.

Sometimes mp3's work fine, but sometimes they don't. Who wants to take that chance? I certainly don't.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
on Oct 26, 2016 at 2:09:11 am

I never have a problem with mp3 files but, then again, I'm weird.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Oct 26, 2016 at 5:06:46 pm

Nope, not weird -- lucky, I think. Remember what they say about making your own luck and proceed accordingly.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Anais Cappe
on Oct 26, 2016 at 7:58:27 pm
Last Edited By Anais Cappe on Oct 26, 2016 at 8:00:18 pm

I did what you said and convert the mp3 audio on audition and it seems to have fixed the problem.

So thank you all for your help :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]