FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch Exporting with In & Out Points

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Factora
Batch Exporting with In & Out Points
on Oct 17, 2016 at 10:50:59 pm

It's gotta be a simple solution but I'm missing it.

I'm batch exporting a dozen clips with separte in & out points from the same master clip.

Media Encoder will then export the full clips and not go by the in & out points.

How do I ensure the export will contain only the part of the clip that I've set In & Out points to?

Thanks

-p

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Batch Exporting with In & Out Points
on Oct 17, 2016 at 11:22:20 pm

Make separate timelines for each part of the longer clip. Send the timelines all at the same time to AME. It batch processes them.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
on Oct 18, 2016 at 1:51:58 am

Hey Dave, Could you explain what you mean by making separate timelines? I know you don't mean separate tracks and I know you don't mean separate sequences. I googled it but there's nothing on making separate timelines for each part of a longer clip.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Oct 18, 2016 at 4:51:39 pm

Sorry, I'm not using proper PP Lingo.

The advice I gave was to make an individual SEQUENCE (proper PP Lingo) for each desired clip.

Heck, you don't even have to go to the trouble of making a new sequence if you don't want to. You can duplicate the original sequence, give it a new name, delete the clip in it and put in a new clip if you want.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
on Oct 18, 2016 at 3:55:02 am

[Paul Factora] "How do I ensure the export will contain only the part of the clip that I've set In & Out points to?"

If you're doing this in the source window you'll need to make sure you select the in/out range manually. It will default to the whole clip. There's a drop down menu below the preview screen in the export window.

Alternatively you could make subclips from the source clip and batch export them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]