FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issue bringing After Effects clips into Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sophie Turner
Issue bringing After Effects clips into Premiere
on Aug 11, 2016 at 12:37:10 am

Hi. I am pretty new to After Effects and I am somewhat experienced in Premiere. I want to use After Effects to create some simple animations for text. Yet every time I try to bring in a clip from After Effects, it weirdly distorts so that the text is slanty and large and out of proportion. This only happens when the After Effects layer is placed over other footage in Premiere, and not when it is by itself. I have tried bringing it in using a Live Text Template, dragging the composition from After Effects to Premiere, and also by creating a transparent video layer and then clicking "Replace with After Effects Composition." It does the same thing in all of them. Please please please help!

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Issue bringing After Effects clips into Premiere
on Aug 11, 2016 at 1:13:26 pm

Hello Sophie. What are the settings for your timeline in Premiere Pro, and what are the export settings you are using when you create your file in After Effects?

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Sophie Turner
Re: Issue bringing After Effects clips into Premiere
on Aug 11, 2016 at 5:12:27 pm

Hi Jon. Thank you so much for responding! Here are screenshots of the sequence settings in Premiere and the composition settings in After Effects. Do you need any other information?

This is what three lines of simple text looks like once it is brought into Premiere:

Thank you again for the help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]