FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I create video blocks (including effects, masks, etc.) that I can reuse in all my projects?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
How can I create video blocks (including effects, masks, etc.) that I can reuse in all my projects?
on May 2, 2016 at 8:43:00 pm

Hello, guys!
I've a workflow question. I've an intro/outro that use green screen keying to appear gradually over the video content, but they require some masking as well and some background music that must continue throughout the video but is modulated up during the into/outro, etc. Now, these blocks will be used almost daily in different videos and I would like to automate this process as much as possible, so as not to have to do it almost from scratch every single day, importing the blocks, setting some presets AND copy/pasting what can't be preset, etc.
I can preset the Ultra Key configuration, naturally. If I could preset everything into one preset and then just drag/drop, that'd be great. But what about the masking and etc.? That can't be preset. So how can I create reusable video blocks out of the intro/outro that I can just bring into a project every single time without all that hassle? I'm sure it must be possible... I'm just not finding out how to do it!
Thanks in advance for your help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]