Help Please. I just lost all ultra keys I've done as well as any matting in all my sequences. The black mattes now are checkerboard and the keys have blended check. I closed PP and fixed permissions re-opened clean media cache all to no avail. At a loss here. Thank you....
on Mar 9, 2016 at 2:08:36 am Last Edited By Chris Wright on Mar 9, 2016 at 2:18:32 am
1. Set Mercury playback engine to software in Project Settings
2. are you using any luts? both speedgrade and premiere needs to have them in their respective lut folders
3. import sequence into another sequence
4. did any adobe or gfx drivers change?
5. interpret matte straight alpha?
6. go to - wrench-turn off transparency grid? composite video?