I'm having audio issues when I view my video on mobile. Here's the story:
I created a video for a client using Premiere Pro. The audio seemed great on my PC. The client uploaded her video to Instagram (from her mobile) but the audio was funny. She said it was very echoey. I went straight to Google Drive (phone app), which is where I had shared the video file with her. I played the video and, yes, the audio was very weird. Then I went to Google Drive on my PC and the audio plays fine. Same thing with YouTube, good on PC, bad on mobile.
At this stage I assumed that the video file was 'broken'. I re-exported the video to no success. I even tried exporting the video with YouTube and Facebook's export settings, no success either. I then tried to import the video file into a new PrPro project and export it, no success. I tried using WeTransfer to send the file to my client, just incase Google Drive was the culprit, no success. Then I resorted to finding an answer to my problem online but it seems as though nobody has encountered the same issue.
I'm using PrPro 2019.
Let me know if I need to provide any other specs.