FORUMS: list search recent posts

adobe premiere pro 2020 playback crash/glitch

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
matias varela
adobe premiere pro 2020 playback crash/glitch
on Jun 1, 2020 at 7:41:12 am

hi, im having a problem since i recently downloaded premiere pro 2020. as you see in the video at random times the playback or video preview gets gliched, getting out of sync with the audio and repeating the same part over and over, and sometimes just skipping bit of the video. this error goes to the renderized video too, so there is no way to work while i got this problem.My computer is brand new and has 8gb of ram and available storage so i see no reason why the limitacions of my computer should interferr. if someone has any idea of how i can solve this problem it would be really helpfull.

here i attach the a google drive with the screen record from the program and next to it the original video for comparisson:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P9_DfNHdQjA7cqlfjEzgXNDweoculXdj?usp=sharing

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: adobe premiere pro 2020 playback crash/glitch
on Jun 2, 2020 at 2:08:33 pm

Tell us more detail about your computer and storage (see my signature for example information.) I can tell you to start that 8GB of RAM is way too low for Premiere Pro or the Adobe CC apps. I would recommend a minimum of 32GB.

If you are by chance storing your footage and editing on the same hard drive the OS and apps are on, that is also a big no-no.

Lastly a question: what is the source of your footage? Any phone footage? If so, what make/model phone?

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: adobe premiere pro 2020 playback crash/glitch
on Jun 5, 2020 at 3:53:21 pm

Here's the minimum system requirements. https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

What is your source footage specs, including codec and container.

What is your sequence settings?

What is your hard drive configuration for footage?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]