FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Cloud Production

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Klassen
Adobe Cloud Production
on May 8, 2020 at 7:22:12 pm

We're planning an interview shoot with a single 4K camera with 3rd party teams connecting online to oversee and receive the footage on their end in real-time. I know Adobe supports online collaborative sessions, but can Premiere handle and automate this:

Over 10 days, we'll be shooting hundreds of Q&As separately filmed so each response from talent will have a separate AV file out of the camera/mixer, 1-3min each. Is there a way to automate, take-after-take, uploading the master files in addition to the proxies? Time is of the essence on this shoot, and we need to have all the master content uploaded by the end of each day, figure ~100 files/day.

I understand current camera-to-cloud practices include mild compression to ProRes (is that right?), if that's what we need to do, what exact specs should I tell our team that we need to compress to? And can Premiere handle it or do we need add outside software to the workflow?

What tech/production issues might we run into?
Any recommended current tutorials?

Thanks,
- Eric

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eric Klassen
CableLabs
Executive Producer

Return to posts index

Eric Klassen
Re: Adobe Cloud Production
on May 26, 2020 at 9:07:26 pm

A way to do this with off-site virtual file management, but not automated:

Create a Zoom meeting from an off-set computer.
The on-set computer that's connected to the camera will join that meeting.
The on-set computer shares out its desktop, then the off-set computer will see view options in zoom to request control.
From the on-set computer, click 'Grant'
The off-set computer can now control the on-set computer’s files, and move them to the cloud.

Eric Klassen
CableLabs
Executive Producer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]