FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sync disparate but connected image sequences automatically by shared file numbering regimen?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
joel penner
Sync disparate but connected image sequences automatically by shared file numbering regimen?
on May 7, 2020 at 3:22:33 pm
Last Edited By joel penner on May 7, 2020 at 3:22:55 pm

Hi. I am working with an image sequence in Premiere comprised of multiple pieces of footage that I pan between using animations created in AE. I am in the process of rendering out each clip individually for colour correction from AE. So if the image sequence goes 1.tif - 10.tif, 1-3 would be one clip, 4-7 would be another and then 8-10 would be the final one - different folders of image sequences rendered out separately but all making up one animation.

Is there any way for Premiere to auto align clips that all follow the same numbering and naming regimen? Or alternatively, are you able to get Premiere to read out the specific file in an image sequence that the playhead is referencing? In AE you can press Ctl+Alt+E and it will read out the name of the specific file being viewed in the Info panel. This would make it easier to sync up disparate but connected image squences. I am on Premiere 2018 on Win10, thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]