FORUMS: list search recent posts

Disappearing and reappearing clips/media woes

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Will Parrinello
Disappearing and reappearing clips/media woes
on May 4, 2020 at 4:48:45 pm

I'm working on a long form documentary, 9 years old, using Premiere 2019 on a Mac Tower running High Sierra and I'm having annoying intermittent issues that Premiere Tech Support has been unable to help me sort out.

I started having the problems while using Premiere 2017. The project was created on 2017 after migrating it over from FCP 7. I upgraded to 2019 when Adobe tech support told me they no longer support 2017. The problems persist with 2019.

Since upgrading to 2019 Adobe's techs on three separate calls and 3 chats have all come to the end of their problem solving abilities. They've told us they'll elevate our case to a higher authority and get back to us. They never get back.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for fixes or problem solutions for the following:

1. Sometimes when I try to open a bin that I know has shots in it, it shows empty. When I reboot the program the shots appear again.

2. Sometimes when I double click on a bin to open, it will not open unless I reboot the program.

3. When I use the find command the program crashes.

4. Sometimes when I cut a clip from a shot in a string-out of an interview and try to copy the cut section, it does not recognize the cuts and selects the entire shot.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]