Multicam Audio Missing Tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tom Galli
Multicam Audio Missing Tracks
on Nov 18, 2019 at 10:33:31 pm

Aloha all!

Premiere 13.1.4 (aka CC 2019). Shot a performance using 2 cameras. Each of the cameras has 2 mono channels of audio.

I used a sequence to synchronize everything. Camera 1 is on V1, A1, A2; camera 2 is on V2, A3, A4. This sequence is named "sync."

I nest Sync into a 2nd sequence, named "Last Mass." At this moment, everything plays as expected.

I enable multicam on Last Mass. Immediately, the audio from channels 3 & 4 on Sync disappears. It doesn't matter whether I toggle V1 or V2; the channels formerly known as 3 & 4 disappear. If I toggle multicam off, then all the audio returns to Last Mass.

I've tried a couple of different approaches to making the nest. I've done the "New Sequence From Clip" approach, and also I've made a new sequence from an actual clip, then dragged Sync into that. In each case, the nested sequence shows up with a single stereo audio track. When I toggle multicam on, I can see the waveforms on the right channel disappear. WHen I turn multicam off, they reappear.

Help!

Mahalo,
Tom G

The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]