Random and intermittent FRAME SKIPS/Glitches on Exports only

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Yost
Random and intermittent FRAME SKIPS/Glitches on Exports only
on Sep 20, 2019 at 5:35:18 pm
Last Edited By Chris Yost on Sep 20, 2019 at 5:35:47 pm

Hi all!

I'm experiencing a very frustrating problem with exports in Premiere Pro. When exporting my sequence, I'm finding random frame skips/glitches in the exported video file... I've included a video example of a few instances of these glitches, as well as a screenshot here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X332U8ELSKRE3_8VDbi-MYzv8v7XVr8w?us...

These glitches happen in DIFFERENT spots within each export, with usually 2-4 instances per export. They don't occur AT ALL within Premiere. I've tried multiple export settings, toggling Maximum Depth and Use Previews, tried both Hardware and Software encoding, all to no avail. I've disconnected proxies, and also moved and relinked footage files. There are no error messages.

I'm using 4k footage that I'm scaling down to 1080p...
My sequence dimensions are 1920 x 817 (I've done several projects with these dimensions with no issues), and I am also using Lumetri Color on all clips, as well as an adjustment layer with a universal Lumetri Color effect.

Does anybody know what could be causing this? I'm happy to provide any additional info that may be helpful. Again, the issue DOES NOT OCCUR within Premiere, only upon playing the exported video file. The skips occur at different times in the file, the times change with each version. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it whatsoever.

Thank you all very much!

Return to posts index

Antoine Dorni
Re: Random and intermittent FRAME SKIPS/Glitches on Exports only
on Sep 22, 2019 at 10:00:27 am

That's odd. Could you try rendering a TIFF sequence out of Premiere Pro and look frame by frame to see if there same occurs ?

AfterCodecs and BRAW Studio plugins for Adobe CC https://autokroma.com/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]