Export Workflow Options

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Boulter
Export Workflow Options
on Aug 15, 2019 at 6:39:52 am
Last Edited By Adam Boulter on Aug 15, 2019 at 6:50:27 am

Hi,

I'm hoping for some advice on possible Premiere Pro export options, either within PP, Media Encoder or even a cloud render farm solution (if it exists).

Try and wrap your head around this:

I need to export multiple sequences (approx 12 different ones which are about 15 - 30 seconds each) on an ongoing basis, however each time one common element in each sequence (a logo PNG that will be all link to the one folder that contains the logo) will need to change.

All the export settings will be in a preset, so they don't need to change.

I'm trying to find out a best practice workflow/batching feature or something that I can almost put this process on auto pilot as it will be an ongoing daily task, occurring multiple times a day.

I hope I'm making sense and someone can help with some advice. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Antoine Dorni
Re: Export Workflow Options
on Sep 22, 2019 at 10:23:31 am

Hi Adam,
To solve that specific issue I created recently a "MultiRender" feature in AfterCodecs, check out this article : Batch Export Multiple Clips at Once in Premiere Pro and After Effects
You'll be able to setup markers like you want, tweak your PPro project with the PNG and export again multiple clips easily !
Cheers

AfterCodecs and BRAW Studio plugins for Adobe CC https://autokroma.com/

Return to posts index

Adam Boulter
Re: Export Workflow Options
on Sep 23, 2019 at 9:47:40 am

Thank you Antoine. I'll be sure to trial and test your codec and purchase if it does what I need.

Cheers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]