FORUMS: list search recent posts

Master Export best DNxHD OPIa settings Premiere cc 2015 PC

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cammie Noel
Master Export best DNxHD OPIa settings Premiere cc 2015 PC
on Jul 29, 2019 at 7:54:00 pm

I need the best export settings for the highest quality master export in Premiere cc 2015 on a PC
DNxHD OPIa is the format in my sequence settings.I want to export a master in DNxHD OPIa
Have had issue with computer shutting OFF during trying to export this high quality version DNxHD OPIa but when i exported h264 it was fine.I want the BEST quality master i can get on this machine. Am exporting to internal drive that has 1 TB of space available. C drive has 462 GB of space on it. Graphics card is GE Force GTV 660

I have rendered the sequence and cleaned media cache. The original footage was shot on a Sony PXW-x 70 and a few clips were shot on an iphone ,then all converted to Pro Res 4444 on a mac, before edited in Premiere in DNxHD OPIa
format . Size is 1920x1080
Its a bit confusing to me on exactly which settings in the drop down menu to select for export .

Thank you for any info on this.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Master Export best DNxHD OPIa settings Premiere cc 2015 PC
on Jul 29, 2019 at 10:02:26 pm

Try DNxHD Quicktime. OP1A is a very specific format that I haven't had the luck getting out of Premiere yet. Only able to do it in Resolve and Avid. But a DNxHD QT file will be pretty high quality. If you export 175x or 220x, it'll even be 10-bit. Whereas most of the DNxHD formats are 8-bit, and OP1A is 8 bit...it's an XDCAM 50 format.

DNxHD 220x is much akin to ProRes HQ.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Cammie Noel
on Jul 29, 2019 at 11:49:24 pm

Thanks very much, sounds great but I don't see that as an option in the drop down menu .

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jul 30, 2019 at 12:09:00 am

Well, I think Adobe calls it simply "DNxHD 145/175/220" And then there should be a place to get specific. Let me look on my system when I get home.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Cammie Noel
on Jul 30, 2019 at 12:32:26 am

Cool...OK thanks. Much appreciated

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jul 30, 2019 at 4:59:17 am

OK...here goes. I did NOT see DNxHD/DNxHR listed in my options for Quicktime. Even though I have the Avid codecs installed. Stupid. BUT...if I choose Cineform, then go to the VIDEO TAB below, and under VIDEO CODEC, change it to DNXHD/HR....and then choose the RESOLUTION DNxHD HQX 10-bit...I got it.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Cammie Noel
on Jul 30, 2019 at 6:20:22 pm

Thanks Shane I'll give that a go.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]