FORUMS: list search recent posts

audio FX aren't applying to first second or two of export!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aaron Metchik
audio FX aren't applying to first second or two of export!
on Jul 26, 2019 at 10:09:23 pm

Hi all,
I am using adobe premeire pro cs6 (I know - it's old)

I had some footage with really bad audio hiss, signal only on one channel and volume issues, but was able to breakout to mono, use the volume and DeNoiser audio FX to do a great job of getting rid of the hiss! Yay!!!

Problem is, when I export it, the first second - second and a half, always sounds like the original loud hissy version, then it inexplicably fades into the new nice clean sounding clip. On playback in the timeline, it sounds great from the first frame.

Any ideas on what's going on or how I might fix it?? Thanks anyone with experience with this. Hugly perplexing and frustrating.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
Re: audio FX aren't applying to first second or two of export!
on Jul 26, 2019 at 10:32:13 pm

Normally processing effects like noise reduction require a bit of space at the head of the file to calculate what to remove. So copy and paste your track to another sequence along with the effects and add a few seconds at the beginning and end. Export as a self-contained audio file (WAV or AIF). Import that, trim the ends that you've added and replace the audio in your original sequence. Remove the effects that might be left over. You should now hear the processing "baked" into the file. Your export should be OK now.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]