FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where can I get background footage?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Nicholson
Where can I get background footage?
on Jul 9, 2019 at 12:36:29 am
Last Edited By Paul Nicholson on Jul 9, 2019 at 12:39:03 am

I am awestruck that Youtube doesnt have hundreds of free background videos. I need them for my acting scenes that run for 3 - 4 minutes without cutting. I would like backgrounds that people generally stand in front of - a restaurant, a swimming pool, a kitchen, a laundromat etc. I am looking for effects backgrounds too, like zombies trying to break in behind me and World War 3.

Does anyone know the best term to type into Youtube to find them please? They all need to be at least 3 minutes long.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Where can I get background footage?
on Jul 9, 2019 at 2:18:28 am

Youtube isn't a stock footage supply company. It's a place people post videos for others to watch. If you want stock footage, and backgrounds, and stuff like that, you need to look at places like:

Pond5.com
Shutterstock.com
istockphoto.com
Stock.adobe.com

And this footage will cost some money. As people took the time to compose the shots and shoot the footage, and in the case of zombies...hire actors, do makeup, build sets. Stuff that costs money to do.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Where can I get background footage?
on Jul 9, 2019 at 4:43:03 pm

You can also try videvo.net for free stock footage. No guarantee they will have specific things you are looking for.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]