FORUMS: list search recent posts

Prem-Pro multicam

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Deeney
Prem-Pro multicam
on Jun 25, 2019 at 7:41:51 pm

Hi there, I recently shot a 5 camera (2 wides) Dance Show, to make better use of the real estate of my screen I turned off Cam 5 (1 of the wides) so that the other 4 cameras would fill the monitor evenly, I thought that once I had finished the multi-cam bit and go back to single cam view it would just be a matter of turning cam 5 back on, but it looks as if I have to open up the multi-cam setting and turn cam 5 back on every single time I want to use it, does anyone have any experience with this and know of a way I could get cam 5 to stay on and not have to go back in each time? Martin

Return to posts index

John Heiser
Re: Prem-Pro multicam
on Jun 26, 2019 at 9:52:21 pm

You should be able to just go to the multicam sequence in the bin, right-click and choose Open in Timeline, and turn on camera 5. Now it will show up in the multicam layout in your main timeline. You will still have to scrub your main timeline and select that camera each time you want to use it.

John Heiser
Senior Editor
o2 ideas - Birmingham, AL

iMac Retina 5k, 27-inch, 2017
4.2 GHz i7, 32GB RAM, Radeon Pro 580 8GB
G-Speed Studio TB-2 12TB RAID-5

Return to posts index

katya latina
on Jan 15, 2020 at 9:15:33 am

Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue easy way ? not going to each cut and turning camera on

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Jan 15, 2020 at 4:21:21 pm

I just added an angle to one of my multicams that has already been edited into a timeline and the added angle automatically gets turned on and can be switched to in my timeline through the keyboard shortcut that I have set up for cutting to each angle.

I'm on Premiere 2020 v 14.0.0

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tmprods
tallmanproductions.net

Return to posts index

katya latina
on Jan 16, 2020 at 5:38:46 am

Im on premiere 2018 v12.1.2 build 69

I have to turn on a new angle to every single cut, can you please tell how to setup keyboard shortcut for turning on angles and changing "cameras per page"

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Jan 16, 2020 at 3:53:51 pm

By mapping "select camera 1(2,3,4,etc)" to keys on your keyboard you can then switch camera angles easily in a timeline. This is done in the keyboard shortcuts menu.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tmprods
tallmanproductions.net

Return to posts index

katya latina
on Jan 17, 2020 at 6:06:43 am

Thanks for reply !

Before switching cameras, every new camera angle has to be switched on already edited single cut, that was the initial problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]