FORUMS: list search recent posts

can you overlay a 2d video in a 360 video and have it always fixed to the bottom right no matter if the 360 view changes?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Bransford
can you overlay a 2d video in a 360 video and have it always fixed to the bottom right no matter if the 360 view changes?
on Jun 7, 2019 at 8:39:35 pm

I'm filming a 360 video of a group of singers in a circle, with the singing leader and the 360 camera positioned in the middle of the circle. I'm also filming a 2d video of the singing leader from the back of the room. What I'd like to do is overlay the 2d video of the leader onto the 360 video but have it always appear in the bottom right of the 360 video no matter how the YouTube viewer spins around the 360 view (like the classic picture in picture effect). I've tried the Plane to Sphere effect in Premiere but that fixes the 2d video into a set location on the 360 video; I'd like the 2d video to almost be like a logo that just stays fixed to the bottom right of the frame when viewing a 360 video on YouTube. Is this possible? Thanks for any help folks can provide.

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: can you overlay a 2d video in a 360 video and have it always fixed to the bottom right no matter if the 360 view changes?
on Jun 10, 2019 at 1:49:29 pm

Curious objective, but I see why you would want to do that.

One potential solution might be this, but I haven't tried it:

https://viewsync.net/

Would be interested in seeing the result if it does work the way you intend.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]