FORUMS: list search recent posts

not hearing audio, but computer sound is working, so . . .

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Williams
not hearing audio, but computer sound is working, so . . .
on May 19, 2019 at 10:42:43 pm

I have a headset on, plugged in, etc. and cannot hear the videos. I recall a preferences menu, but have not been in the program recently enough to find it. Help!

Return to posts index

Jim Williams
Re: not hearing audio, but computer sound is working, so . . .
on May 19, 2019 at 11:16:28 pm

Fixed that, found preferences way down in the edit menu, and went from there. Now, I cannot figure out how to get the audio that is connected with the video that is loaded in, to also show, and be heard in the edit window. I edit the footage I need and move it over, but don't know how to get the sound to make the trip. Ideas?

Return to posts index

James Barry
Re: not hearing audio, but computer sound is working, so . . .
on May 20, 2019 at 7:42:40 pm

Without further details all I can give you is some random help. Here are a list of things to check in list of order to check them in.

- Check to see what your computer's OS audio output is. In OSX option-click the speaker icon in the top right and be sure that the correct output is selected

- In Premiere go to Preferences>Audio Hardware and under "Default Output" select the correct output so that it matches the output of or operating system

- If you're still not hearing play back, but your audio is registering on the audio meter, solo one of the audio tracks and then UN-solo that track.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]