FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere rolling credits tool horribly sluggish

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AJ Epstein
Premiere rolling credits tool horribly sluggish
on May 11, 2019 at 3:49:22 am

Hi all,

Running Premiere 2019 on a 10 core 2013 Mac Pro with 64GB ram and running High Sierra.

I'm trying to create a 3 min credit roll using the essential graphics tools from within premiere, and it's just not working.

I've create a new sequence just for the credits, and I'm able to paste in all my text, and set the font, and I'm able to set the duration of the clip. Once I've pasted my text, the text tools and settings become sluggish to the point of the not being able to do anything. The timeline just won't even play. It even takes 10 seconds or so for the playhead to move to a new position when I click in the timeline. reducing playback quality resolution to 1/4 did nothing as well.

When I try to export the timeline as ProRes, it gives me an estimated time of over 3 hours! (for a 3 min sequence).

I thought it might be a cranky font (franklin Gothic), so I switched to Helvetica, but that, nor several other apple system fonts made any difference.

Any ideas on what the issue might be? Or should I just not bother using this tool?

thx!

A

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]