FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victoria Guzik
Premiere Pro CS6
on Apr 28, 2019 at 3:13:24 am

Hi,
This just started recently. Every time I try to add a new bin with the new bin icon, it doubles it in the panel and gives it a number. When I cut the bin, the next new bin has the consecutive number. If I click in the panel and add new bin, it open with the next number. If I click on the bin, it opens up my file. This is happening even in previous projects that did not have that problem. My op is Windows Pro 7. I know I can do my project without bins, but I would like to organize my panel. Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index

Merlin Vandenbossche
Re: Premiere Pro CS6
on Apr 28, 2019 at 5:09:29 pm

I dont know much about troubleshooting CS6 compared to CC, but maybe the same Adobe logic applies already for years. Some things that may help:

- Resetting preferences of the app: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2126506.
- Resetting or deleting/re-making your workspace.
- Creating a new clean project and try re-importing the old one (dont know if CS6 allows this).
- I'd say cleaning your media cache folders, but this doesn't seem this kind of problem.

If all else fails: a clean install of OS/software could be imminent. I do this almost once every year.

Return to posts index

Victoria Guzik
Re: Premiere Pro CS6
on Apr 28, 2019 at 6:50:03 pm

Thanks. I am continuing to work on my project with frustration, but I have to continue because I have a deadline. It seems like Adobe did an upgrade and now nothing works the way it did before and what I was used to. For instance, I click on a title in the panel to drag it to the timeline and the title screen comes up. I work most of the time with the program monitor, but now the source monitor keeps coming up. The Effect Control screen is difficult for me to work with because nothing is the way it used to be. I will have to deal with this until after I finish with the project. Have no other choice. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]