FORUMS: list search recent posts

Essential Graphics - Organizing folders

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Gardiner
Essential Graphics - Organizing folders
on Apr 25, 2019 at 5:02:25 pm

I can't figure out how to organize folders for the essential graphics, I watched a video on YT where he made folders in the library window and organized that way - but there's got to be an easy way to organize your MOGRTs in Essential Graphics, is there?

Other than the blue star favs, even then you could have dozens of blue stars.

Return to posts index

John Pale
Re: Essential Graphics - Organizing folders
on Apr 26, 2019 at 10:03:52 pm

Thee isn’t. Its kinda nuts. They really want people to use the Library method, even though its clunky and confusing as hell.
Be sure to file a feature request with Adobe. Sometimes they actually listen.

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Apr 27, 2019 at 3:06:56 am

So, here's how I do it. Let's say I grab a set of super sexy fur themed lower thirds from Motion Array. I unzip the download and rename the actual folder where the .mogrts live as "Furry 3rds". I do this because this is the name they'll show up as in the Essential Graphics panel.

Then I move them to a folder in my Creative Cloud storage called simply MOGRTS. (This is just so I can have them everywhere and always...put them wherever you want.)

Now in PPro, I hit the hamburger flyout menu of the Essential Graphics panel and choose the last option "Manage Additional Folders", select "Add", navigate to the MOGRTS folder on my CC storage and select the folder "Furry 3rds."

Back in the Essential Graphics panel I'm gonna make sure the box next to "Local" is checked and there in the dropdown I can choose "Furry 3rds" and that's all that will show up in the window. I can select multiple folders to see in the window or uncheck the box to show them all.

Worth mentioning that it's the content of the selected folder(s) that is displayed in the window and not another level of Folders to choose from. I was expecting to see that, but that's not how it works.

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Apr 27, 2019 at 4:08:14 pm

This is helpful.
Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]