FORUMS: list search recent posts

My footage is shifting after render

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lauren Mac.
My footage is shifting after render
on Apr 16, 2019 at 5:04:20 pm

After the update (13.1) My footage is shifting to the right on the completion of rendering after using warp stabilizer. Is anyone else having the same problem after updating? I included an image as well

Return to posts index

Kevin Anton
Re: My footage is shifting after render
on Apr 16, 2019 at 7:30:53 pm

Weird. Just to be clear, is the clip shifting to the right on the timeline, or is the image shifting to the right within the frame?
(I don't see the image you included in your post.)

Return to posts index

Lauren Mac.
on Apr 16, 2019 at 8:08:55 pm

Did this work? The image is shifting right of the frame :/

Return to posts index

Kevin Anton
on Apr 17, 2019 at 4:00:30 am

I can see it now, thanks.

That is odd indeed. And this is only happening after rendering? When the WS effect finishes analyzing everything looks fine, but after rendering it moves to the right? If so, sounds like a bug.

If not, try deleting the WS effect and then adding it back to the clip. Instead of "Stabilize, Crop, Autoscale", this time set it to "Stabilize only". Then use the Motion effects to scale the image up slightly and adjust the position until the whole clip plays without any borders popping into frame (i.e. crop and scale it manually instead of having the WS effect do it automatically.)

If you're still seeing changes after a render, it's gotta be a bug!

Return to posts index

Lauren Mac.
on Apr 17, 2019 at 3:17:05 pm

Yeah it's still doing it :/ I exported the footage to see what would happen and it exports normally so I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it for a bit. Thanks for responding though!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]