FORUMS: list search recent posts

Synchronizing problem

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Onur Uygur
Synchronizing problem
on Apr 16, 2019 at 3:49:33 pm

Hi guys,

We are shooting some youtube videos and we are recording our video sounds on camera and Zoom H6 separately(we have to do it like that) but whenever we are on editing there is a massive problem about synchronizing. If we made a cut ın somewhere on video synchronize is changing. Intersting part is cam sound bit rate and Hz is same with zoom h6. I have no idea what to do.
Do you have some suggestions maybe?

Return to posts index

Kevin Anton
Re: Synchronizing problem
on Apr 16, 2019 at 7:44:57 pm

"If we made a cut ın somewhere on video synchronize is changing."

Sorry, but it's a bit hard to understand what you mean by this. You have the audio and the video in a timeline, and you selected them both and "synchronized" them, yes? Are you saying that when you make a cut in the video, some of the clips move and become unsynchronized?

Return to posts index

Onur Uygur
on Apr 16, 2019 at 9:46:29 pm

You have the audio and the video in a timeline, and you selected them both and "synchronized" them, yes?
Yes

Are you saying that when you make a cut in the video, some of the clips move and become unsynchronized?
Yes!

Im using 4 mics. Two of them in camera, two of them in Zoom h6. Video and two mics on camera are always synchronized as normal. But two zoom h6 mics always changing places and become unsynchronized on timeline after I made a cut in somewhere. Its less then a frame but still its a huge problem for me. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Return to posts index

Kevin Anton
on Apr 17, 2019 at 4:17:54 am

What do you mean by "after I made a cut in somewhere"? Are you using the razor tool to cut the clips and then dragging them around? Or are you marking in and out points and lifting?

Do you definitely have all four audio tracks selected when you make these edits?

After synchronizing the clips, try linking, grouping, or merging all of the stacked clips in a given section. Then any changes made to one clip should effect all of the others.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]