FORUMS: list search recent posts

Black Magic Intensity Pro not working with adobe premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Krueger
Black Magic Intensity Pro not working with adobe premiere
on Apr 13, 2019 at 4:00:17 pm

I recently updated my computer to windows 10. Prior to that my BM Intensity pro worked fine to output video from adobe. Now I cannnot get it to output anything. It shows up in the preferences as an output choice, and I have checked all other settings. It simply will not show any video.

I have loaded the latest drivers for BM and have checked that it is working with its own Media Express, but not working with Adobe. Since I have had to download all my programs after going to Windows 10, I now am using Adobe Premiere 2019... could that be the problem?

Any help would be appreciated

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Black Magic Intensity Pro not working with adobe premiere
on Apr 14, 2019 at 8:08:04 pm

Since you rent Adobe software, you can download the version that worked before.

Please note: Adobe doesn't make it easy to find the older versions of software. You'll have to do some searching.

Presumably, Adobe wants the whole world to adopt its newest versions, despite all the bugs they inevitably contain.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Mark Krueger
Re: Black Magic Intensity Pro not working with adobe premiere
on Apr 15, 2019 at 4:40:25 pm

Thanks David, I was able to download the 2018 Premiere , acutally that was pretty easy. With the creative suite you just click on the small arrow next to the open button and it allows you to open different versions. But even going back to the 2018 version the Black Magic did not work.
So I uninstalled the Black Magic and then used an older version of that ... version 10.11.4 and YEAH!!!! it worked.
Two days of headaches, but I finally got some progress! Thanks again for your help... it made me think to get older drivers for the BM.
Hope this helps others Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]