FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframes in Submixes

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
matt chapman
Keyframes in Submixes
on Mar 26, 2019 at 9:16:57 pm

Hi all-
I have 50 sequences that all have to be combined onto one timeline. Everything was mixed nicely in each sequence, but now that its all on one timeline, the mixes are off.

this is because different editors set different levels for each of the submxes (dialogue, music, SFX). I thought I could just keyframe each of the submixes to match the settings, which would be the fastest way. But I'm not seeing any reaction on the levels when I keyframe a submix. Why woudl this be? They are currently set to "READ"

thanks!
chap

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
Re: Keyframes in Submixes
on Mar 27, 2019 at 12:42:43 pm

[matt chapman] " Everything was mixed nicely in each sequence, but now that its all on one timeline, the mixes are off. "

When you consolidated to a single timeline did you bring in the segments as a nest or separated into their individual tracks? To do what you want they should have been brought in as nests, then you can make the adjustments on the timeline like you want yet still have the ability to open the original segments to make changes.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

John Pale
Re: Keyframes in Submixes
on Mar 28, 2019 at 1:18:52 am

You have to route the tracks you want to be controlled by the Submix at the top of Track Mixer (you can do it in the timeline, too, but the track mixer is easier and more obvious)
The default setting is for all tracks to route to your main mix, which means the submix does nothing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]