FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can latest premiere pro or elements split video segments [not scenes like in Davinchi resolve] automatically and export as individual videos?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
keenan lewis
Can latest premiere pro or elements split video segments [not scenes like in Davinchi resolve] automatically and export as individual videos?
on Mar 26, 2019 at 1:29:28 am
Last Edited By keenan lewis on Mar 26, 2019 at 7:00:02 am

How to split video segments [not scenes like in filmora or resolve] automatically and export as individual videos?

Would really appreciate your input on this, i'm in a pinch, suddenly have to split many hours of video footage into individual video segments

I have many hours of home type videos that have to be splitted into individual segments.

Eg, in this video:

a video segment starting from 1.03 to 1.55 should be detected and splitted from the next, based on place and color changes etc.

I have checked filmora and DaVinci Resolve, both split the video into too many tiny scenes which makes it even more time consuming!

Can the new adobe premiere elements 2019 with adobe sensei ai do this using smart trim? Online videos doesnot make it clear how effective it might have

been.

If yes will i be able to export the splitted into individual videos?

If not, is there any other way to automate this process?

Please help me.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]