FORUMS: list search recent posts

Red Line newest update

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jake Kranz
Red Line newest update
on Mar 24, 2019 at 6:39:08 am

I don't understand why I should be getting a red line on my timeline with regular high definition footage. with 4 k it's sometimes lags. Never had this with earlier versions . I also Updated my drivers. Any suggestions?
intel i7 6850 3.6 ghz
32 mb ram
win 10
gpu 1070

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Red Line newest update
on Mar 24, 2019 at 10:46:08 am

If you just updated your Adobe CC version, that might be it. Let's face it, we're all the beta testers now.

I have traditionally avoided updates until until a dot 1 or dot 2 update is released.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Vince Becquiot
on Mar 24, 2019 at 10:46:40 pm

Is the red on with no effects? It's normal with non-accelerated effects. And what's the format on that footage?

Vince Becquiot

Indigo Live | Kaptis Media

San Francisco Bay Area

Return to posts index

Jake Kranz
on Mar 25, 2019 at 2:56:37 am

Thanks for your reply.
I never knew that was normal (maybe for this version). Never saw this with HD. This footage is 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps MP4. There were no effects, just the raw footage. out of the camera. I thought that the red line represents the computer having a hard time deciphering the footage, so either these new updates are putting more strain on the cpu, or there's something vying for resources.
Just transferred the footage to an ssd drive and it still gives me the red line. I then took rendered footage 720P and still had the "red Line"!
Clearly something is very wrong!
Thanks again!
Jake

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]