FORUMS: list search recent posts

Weird aliasing on stuff like text when exporting AE dynamic-linked media

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
Weird aliasing on stuff like text when exporting AE dynamic-linked media
on Mar 24, 2019 at 1:46:59 am

So, I'm going through my normal workflow I've been doing for many a year... but for a couple of months I've been sometimes noticing weird results when linking AE media to PPro and exporting it. Suff like this:

It's not limited to text, but on text you can very clearly see the issue. Notice the aliasing on the font.
I've never before seen this occur, to be honest. And I can't reproduce what makes it happen. All I can say is that, in the case of text it happens when the dynamic-linked media has video and whatever else I've worked with in AE and the text layer together. If I separate the text into its own comp and I import that comp and stack it over the rest of the image in PPro, then there's no problem with the text. As you can see here:

Now, that's a workaround that's saving my behind in my current projects but it's only a workaround and makes the job that bit less practical and more time-consuming. So when I think that I've never before had this issue, even using the same PPro (CC 12) and same AE (CC 15), I'm stumped as to why it may be happening now.

(I'm not sure if this ought to be in the PPro forum or in the AE forum, as basically the issue pertains to both working together through Dynamic Link... But as the issue only occurs on the PPro side, I imagine that's where it's best submitted.)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]