FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using Lumetri color panel with multiple lumetri effects on a clip

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Dearman
Using Lumetri color panel with multiple lumetri effects on a clip
on Mar 18, 2019 at 7:28:52 pm

Hi

I've got several clips on my timeline that have 2 or 3 lumetri effects on them.

I like the Lumetri Color Panel, its a neater way to make adjustments than adjusting things in the effects control panel, however, the problem I've got is that when I work on a clip that has multiple lumetri effects on it, I can't work out how to select which one is edited in the Lumetri color panel. It appears to just edit the bottom one in the stack. Clicking on one of the effects in the effects controls panel doesn't seem to activate it in the Lumetri color panel.

I'm sure this must be something quite simple but I can't spot it anywhere.

Using Premiere pro CC 2017

Thanks for any help

Return to posts index

Ted Machilles
Re: Using Lumetri color panel with multiple lumetri effects on a clip
on Mar 19, 2019 at 9:41:34 pm

It's the bottom most Lumetri effect in your effect control tab that will work in the panel.

It's kind of a pain if you want to go back and play with the top/first one, but still see the effects of the others in the order you intend them to be in. You can change their order and bring the one you want to play with down to the bottom so you can mess with it in the panel, but that will mess with the order in which your effects appear.

Not sure if someone knows a better solution other than just doing your best to do everything in order starting with your first Lumetri effect to your last.

Return to posts index

John Heiser
on Mar 19, 2019 at 10:18:45 pm

Premiere 2019 added the ability to add new instances of Lumetri from within Lumetri, and select which one the panel is looking at. Once you rename them in Effects Controls, its easy to navigate from one to the other.

John Heiser
Senior Editor
o2 ideas
Birmingham

Return to posts index

Joe Dearman
on Mar 20, 2019 at 8:30:52 am

Thanks both for the replies - very useful

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved