FORUMS: list search recent posts

In the middle of a project and need to export ProRes. To update Premiere or not?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adi Frank
In the middle of a project and need to export ProRes. To update Premiere or not?
on Mar 15, 2019 at 3:19:01 am
Last Edited By Adi Frank on Mar 15, 2019 at 3:19:34 am

Hi. I'm in the middle of a project I've been editing for over a month. It's one of those continuous projects with re-shoots and all.

My current version of Premiere is: 12.1

I need to make a ProRes render to send to a post-production studio to repair damaged footage. They specifically asked for ProRes.

I read that Adobe added version 13.0.2 added Apple ProRes as an option for exporting, but I'm a bit afraid to update while in the middle of a project.

I once updated Premiere (about 3-4 years ago, I think it was from CC2014 to CC2015) and it caused several audio issues in the project. Following that incident I found several posts warning not to install any major update to Premiere while working on a project.

What do you guys think?

Should I be safe updating?

Return to posts index

Adi Frank
Re: In the middle of a project and need to export ProRes. To update Premiere or not?
on Mar 15, 2019 at 3:55:18 am

Hi. Never mind. I figured it out. Silly me. Forgot I could have both versions installed
😋

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]